This disclaimer was last updated on 03/10/2009
1. In using the "Site", you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself that's required during the registration process and to ensure the security of your password. You also agree to keep the registration data up to date if changes occur and be responsible for your account and for any actions that take place using it.
2. In using or accessing the "Site" you agree not to impersonate any person or company, misrepresent yourself, your age or your connection with any person or company.
3. The "Company" is not responsible for the behaviour of any "User"s of the "Site". Due to the nature of the internet the "Site" is accessible by persons in all parts of the world and "User"s should treat all "Site" content with appropriate caution. The "Company" does not operate a policy of reviewing messages which are posted on the "Site".
4. Foul or abusive language, flaming and the discussion of illegal activities is not tolerated on the "Site". Any "User" who is, through their actions or events, found to be detrimental to the "Site" will have their account suspended or terminated without notice and we may report such activity to their Internet Service Provider or relevant authorities. Likewise if, after any such ban, the "User" re-enters the "Site" under a different identity and carries on with such behaviour.
5. The "Company" reserves the right to edit or remove any material posted on the "Site" at its discretion and in particular if the "Company" considers that material is offensive or is the subject of a complaint by another "User". "User"s should be aware that the "Company" does not generally monitor "Site" content.
6. "Users" may not post any material on the "Site" which is in breach of any applicable civil or criminal law or regulation (including in particular laws relating to obscene and pornographic publications and libel) or which could be considered offensive, threatening or misleading in any way.
7. Do not use the "Site" to post any kind of advertising unless you have permission to do so or are doing so in the allocated sections. Any links which we feel are a breach of this rule will be deleted.
8. All content on the "Site" including words, photos, graphics and other files is the property of the "Company" or its "Users" with all rights reserved. No "Site" content may be copied, distributed or reproduced/republished or sold in any form, in whole or in part, without the "Company" or the "User" prior written permission.
9. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and prohibit "Users" from uploading or posting any material on the "Site" that violates another party's intellectual property rights.
10. The "Company" has no responsibility for the completeness, truth or accuracy of any material posted on the "Site" by "Users". "Site" content which is contributed by "Users" does not constitute any advice, representation or recommendation on the part of the "Company".
11. We reserve the right to edit "User" comments that include links to other web sites when we think the link is not appropriate and could affect our business or reputation.
13. In using or accessing the "Site" you agree not to collect email addresses or other contact information of "Users" by any means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other communication.
16. Under no circumstances will the "Company" be responsible for any loss or damage to any "User" content or personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the "Site", User Content or third party applications, or any interaction between "Users" of the "Site", whether online or offline.